To avoid getting your resume tossed or worse yet, having it drift in space, it must stand out from all the others. If your current resume is not getting people to call or email you, then it’s time to freshen it up. In 60 minutes, you’ll have a resume that makes recruiters respond.
This Power Coaching session is ideal for career professionals that need fresh eyes on their resume, and new ideas on how to make your resume more appealing so that it sets you apart from every other resume a recruiter sees.
In this Power Coaching session, you will:
- Learn my simple system to describe yourself on your resume that SETS YOU APART from all other job applicants
- Avoid this #1 MISTAKE that often gets your resume tossed instead of getting your resume noticed.
- Know EXACTLY which juicy bits of information to include on your resume and what to ditch so you can up your chances of landing that dream job.
What’s included in this Power Coaching session:
- A 60-minute session with Chareen where you will receive guidance and feedback on how to revive and refresh your resume,
- Time over the next week to polish and refine your resume based on Chareen’s initial feedback,
- You’ll send your updated resume to Chareen for one more round of feedback on content and format,
- A 15-minute session for us to put the finishing touches on your resume prior to distribution.
YOUR COACHING HELPED ME!
“I thought you’d like to know that the Resume Makeover Intensive we did got my foot in the door. I start my new position on Monday. In fact, things went so well that my salary is $40,000 over what the position was initially paying. Thanks!” Isaac